Translate

вторник, 11 сентября 2018 г.

My ToDo List.


Recently I realized I have too many unfinished works. Too many. It's sad but true - the number of interesting (to me) things is increasing on a constant basis but the amount of time I have for the hobby is still limited to 24 hours per day. Below is a comparatively full list of my works I have to finish in the future. Some of them will be postponed, some even for an indefinite period of time, but I hope to finish the most of them soon or later. I won't sort the list by any criteria, this is just an enumeration of works I can recall at the moment.




  • Repair the KL-144, the power amplifier for 2 meters band;
  • Design and print out the housing for the powerful dummy load (50 Ohms, 250 watts) I have assembled just recently;
  • Fix calibration bolts in my 3D-printer;
  • Put the multi-purpose measurement unit (OSA103) into the aluminum housing in conjunction with 4.4GHz generator;
  • Finish my setup for mobile SAT chasing (I have to finish the overall design, build the box, put everything in it and then perform the test);
  • Print out the compartment for 12V LiIon battery (3x3.7V banks) and assemble it;
  • Examine recently received microphone for my Icom 706 - although it is new, it does not switch the transceiver to TX - I have to force it to work properly;
  • Check (and possibly fix) the equipment I have used in fields (solar panel, charging controller, cables, fuses, etc.);
  • Finish the control unit for my magnetic loop antenna;
  • Create the loop for the magnetic loop antenna for 14 MHz;
  • Test these magnetic loops in fields;
  • Create the rotator for chasing satellites;
  • Build two arrows of cross-polarized antennas for 144 and 430 MHz (for satellites);
  • Build the satellite/moon tracking system from two things above;
Well, the list above is not complete - I still not able to recall all the works I was involved in. But, though, the number of unfinished tasks is still big to eat all my time. And I hope I could manage these works.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий