Translate

понедельник, 13 августа 2018 г.

Powerful dummy load. Step 1.

Recently I have got some parts required for the creation of the powerful dummy load.
They are:
- heatsink;
- non-inductive resistor;
- connectors (RF and DC 12V).



All of them are already on my desk. The one thing I have to have is a compartment box - I just have to create the STL for it and print it out then.


The resistance is pretty exact - it's very close to required 50 Ohms.


The overall view or the received set. I don't know why I shoot them upside down... The resistors are pretty cheap (only 2 USD per item) so that I have decided to buy five. These are 50 Ohms and 250 watts species. Link.

The heatsink has been bought on the flea market. It is for some AMD based PC. At least the logo says so.

I haven't decided whether the dummy load will have active cooling, but I will leave the cooler on its place - I will be always able to add the DC adapter and make the load even more powerful.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий