Translate

пятница, 31 августа 2018 г.

My small toys. Telephoto lens.

Today I have received and tested the small telephoto lens. It can be used either as an addition to the phone or tablet or as a standalone monocular. The box contains the tripod and phone holder (as shown in the picture) as well. Please note, the holder is suitable for 5-inch phones or less. Mine is 6.44" and didn't fit the holder. Also, there is the cap covering the viewfinder of the lens. But I would like to have one more cap to protect the front side of the lens. However, I can use some plastic box of appropriate size to keep the device in safety, though.



Two pictures worse one thousand words. The first picture shows a distant building (about 1 km/0.6 mile far away). The second one is the same building but through the lens. Imaginable! Please ignore the distortion of the resulting image - it is OK for the 15$ device. The only purpose of this lens (as for me) is to be able to watch distant objects, no more.


Finally, I would share the link to the AliExpress item. The delivery was extra fast, the quality is superior. Hope the lens will work for years. However, I have no revenue for sharing the link.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий