Translate

четверг, 30 августа 2018 г.

Chebyshev BPF: designing the PCB.

Recently I realized I need some number of filters of a different kind: lowpass, highpass and bandpass. The ready-for-use ones are pretty expensive and cannot be customized for my needs. Therefore I have decided to start building my own ones.

Everything starts from scratch. In my case - the schematic. I have dug the Internet and found some number of diagrams I could use. Below is the one I have used for my work. This is a bandpass filter developed by Sinisa Tasic-Tasa, YU1LM. A very good starting point.



This is a filter having the Chebyshev characteristics of the 7-th order.

This is how the author has placed elements.


My own design looks similar. The PCB is pretty small: 50 by 23 mm (1.8 by 1 in).

The bottom side. Vertical lines are just spacings in the layer of copper to prevent the spreading of the HF current on the back side of the PCB. The only way for the current is two capacitors. 

The front side. All elements are SMD 0805. I believe 1206 can be applied as well.

The next step is to manufacture this PCB and try to make and measure the filter. To be continued...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий